- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- Care Credit: When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Pet Vet Animal Clinic & Mobile Practice, Ltd. understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months or 12 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
- First exam is free when the pet is adopted from a local animal shelter or rescue
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please refer to our Veterinary Resources Page inside the New Patient Center for several pet insurance options.
Pet Vet offers discounted services to pet owners over 55 years old.
Rescue groups may qualify for a rescue group discount, please call us for more information.